Date: 6th March 2021 11:00 AM - 7th March 2021 6:00 PM
(Indian Standard Time)
(6 hours from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM with 1 hour break)
- LinkedIn Compatible Certificate of Participation from Techfest IIT Bombay
- LinkedIn Compatible Certificate of Achievement to top 10 performers from Techfest IIT Bombay
- Custom designed E-Study Material and Presentation
- 1-year access to recorded sessions after the event
- Cash prizes, vouchers and hacker swags to top 5 performers
- Teaching Assistants to solve queries during the event
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Github access to exclusive training resources
- Training by top industrial experts (Former Bug Bounty hunter for Pinterest, Zomato, Starbucks, Grab and Verizon Media)
The training would follow a systematic approach of learning the basics of penetration testing and attacking web applications followed by introduction to bug bounty and application security.
Day1 (6 hours from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM with 1 hour break):
Day2 (6 hours from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM with 1 hour break):
- Introduction to Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Importance of Cyber Security and its implementation
- Introduction to Docker
- Setting up a vulnerable Docker Container
- DVWA (Damn Vulnerable Web Application)
- Java Script Vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection
- Introduction to Command Injection
- Reverse Shell with Command Injection
- Cross-Site Scripting
- CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
- Access Control Bypass (IDOR)
- Bug Bounty as a Career
- Introduction to Capture the Flag (CTF)
- Hands-on Practice on Mock CTF
- Attempting Techniques of CTF and Handling Submission Portal
- Live CTF Competition (2 hours from 4 PM - 6 PM)
What to expect from this training?
Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced; Every student would learn something new by the end as every topic in the training would be covered from the basics to a proficient level.
The training would cover basic penetration testing and cyber security concepts which do not require you to have any prior knowledge about programming or penetration testing.
Eligibility :Participants will have to register in individually for the workshop.
- A laptop / PC with active high speed internet connection.
- Windows 10 64-bit: Pro, Enterprise, or Education (Build 17134 or later) or Mac or Kali Linux
- 64 bit processor with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
- 4GB system RAM
- BIOS-level hardware virtualization support must be enabled in the BIOS settings
- Admin access for installing tools
These actions below are subject to disqualification.
- Preventing other people from having fun(including DoS, DDoS, etc)
- Sharing FLAG values or challenge solutions
- Attacking other machines or out of the scope systems
- CTF is individual based, co-oridinating or taking anyone's help is prohibited
To prove that you solved challenges, we may require write-up or screenshot for challenges.
Terms & Conditions
This training is co-presented by Techfest 2021 IIT Bombay along with PrismCode Info Solutions and PCIS Eduservices. For any queries contact us on +91 74283 14889
Hack Infinity Passes are non-refundable. Above charges are all-inclusive. You would not be charged any additional convenience fees at the payment page. The event would be hosted online details to which would be shared 24 hours prior beginning of the event.