The competition is a single Round competition
Round 1 - Participants are supposed to solve 6 subproblems and submit all of them on the website of Altair. Link given in Rules section.
||Webinar and release of Problem Statement
||Final result announcement
- Rohan Savarkar
- Arun Prashanth
- Omkar Sarkar
Thank you to all the students for participating in the Design for Defence competition. Due to the overwhelming response and the close results, we are extending additional prizes to the next 3 winners:
- Hrishikesh Khairnar
- Vikrant Sharma
1. Every team has to register online on the official Techfest website AND Altair website for the competition. Failure to register at any one website can lead to disqualification.
2. The link to Altair website is - https://altairuniversity.com/iitm-competition-page/
3. A Team ID will be allocated to the team on registration, which shall be used for future references.
4. The decision of the organizers or judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
5. No responsibility will be held by Techfest, IIT Bombay, for any late, lost, or misdirected entries.
6. The idea presented by the teams should be original (not protected by means of patent/copyright/technical publication by anyone).
7. Note that the latest information will be on the website at any point of time. However, registered participants will be informed through mail about any changes.
8. Make sure you read all the FAQs before registering